Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bring Your Little Pumpkins! - Graf Growers Fall Outing

I have been consulting with my friends Amanda and Ali on this one and they loved the Graf Grower's Fall outing last year. Since I am a total sucker for all things fall, I want to get a group together for some pumpkin patch play time (this year).


The date and time are TBD...but i would love to know who would be interested in coming out.


Festivities include:


  • Pumpkin Patch
  • Pumpkin Painting
  • Puppet show
  • Gift shop 
  • ....and if we are cool enough and can gather 25 people  A HAYRIDE!!!




please note: ever since i moved from California to the midwest I have dreamed of going on a hayride. I have no idea why but seriously...I think about it in July.


Leave me a message if you want to come...heck - even if i don't know you, but you have the same hayride dreams that i do - leave a message 






(and maybe include some kind of fun fact that proves you aren't a psycho)


....and don't be scared away by the comment thing - you can type in any kind of email address -it doesn't have to be gmail...even though it says gmail :)





Can't wait to hear from you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. Robbie and I are in for the hayride. Now we just need 23 more people!

    ReplyDelete