Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Business Review: Frisch Creative Services

One of my goals with this site is to get some info out about fabulous local businesses that provide excellent services....When I thought about who i wanted to spotlight first, I immediately thought of my friend Kristen. Kristen and I worked together pre-babies at a local ad agency. I asked her to write a little "diddy" about her awesome design company and she politely obliged.  She does it all: wedding invitations, birthday party invites, birth announcements, Holiday cards....you name it she can design it!

So anyways, here is what you need to know - straight from Kristen herself :)

"Frisch Creative Services was started in 2009 by myself, and a good friend of mine, Sarah Fraley, who I went to college with. We both have design degrees from Kent and had our typical design jobs right out of school, but when my first baby came I decided it was time to pursue my dream of having my own business and staying home for my family.

We create all kinds of graphic design, including logos, business cards, websites and marketing materials, but we are putting the majority of our efforts into invitations and stationery design. Our passion is in working with couples on wedding invitations and creating beautiful announcements for the arrival of a new bundle of joy. Currently we create only completely custom invitation designs, no picking out of a book and dropping your information in. Everything is totally tailored to our clients wants and needs. We work with our clients' ideas to come up with something beautiful and unique that they will treasure forever. We have showcased at several area bridal shows in the last 2 years and are on theknot.com and weddingchannel.com. Earlier this year, a surprise came in the mail...an award for 2011 pick for theknot.com's best of weddings as voted by local brides!!! We hope to continue this for many years as our company grows!!!

For more, please visit our website: www.frischcreative.com."


....and i highly suggest you call her now. Or maybe 10 minutes from now, because I want to call her to do my christmas card first (because it is September and -yes- I am already thinking about Christmas...thats how i roll)

Birthday Invite

Birth Announcement

Wedding Invitation

Wedding Invite, Place Card, Table Number

Wedding Invitation

Wedding Invite


Sarah and Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment