Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What the heck is this?

You know how we all have wonderful ideas for mom's nights, date nights, kids play stuff, recipes and everything else? well umm i'm creating this blog so we don't forget all of those things and so we can all be a little more fabulous in akron :)

I also want to log some of our weekend adventures on here so that the next time one of us has guests in town and we are wondering "what the hell do you do in akron to entertain people" you can just come on Fabulous Akron and get some tried and true ideas.

So - this is how it is going to work.....I am one busy lady and lord knows if i fill this thing with only my ideas, you will only see 1 or 2 posts every 1 or 2 months. So PLEASE email me anything you think should go on here. I will copy and paste what you say and upload any pictures that you include also.

This is what i am looking for:

  • restaurant reviews
  • salon/shopping reviews
  • a heads-up about awesome coupons or online deals
  • weekend entertainment ideas
  • Events in akron
  • recipes for easy delicious meals
  • craft ideas (hello...i wont even judge if these are just total copy and pastes from pintrest)
  • Baby questions ( i mean dude...we all love to pretend we are experts)
  • Invitations for fun girls nights ( i WONT say no to a glass of wine or a manicure ever)
  • whatever else you think should go on here
so help me out ladies. this is kind of for our friends but clearly....we will probably become pretty famous pretty fast here in little AK-Rowdy. All  nice people are welcome  :)

Email - Katieob83@gmail.com
If you are one of the first 50 to email me (and i know you) I will send you a free picture of ashlyn!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Fabulous Katie,
    This is going to be great!!!! I can't wait to send you some stuff. Tonight probably!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This is going to be fun! I need ideas for toddler activities during the weekend in cold weather...like stat.

    ReplyDelete